Green-Lipped Mussels For Dogs
Are you looking for a supplement to help ease the joint pain your dog is experiencing? Green-lipped mussels are a must-have ingredient in any dog supplement you choose. At Barx Nutrition, our Premium Hip & Joint Care tablets contain this potent ingredient along with other powerful nutrients. Read below to discover the benefits of Green Lipped Mussels and how it can improve your dogs joint health.
What are Green-Lipped Mussels?
Green-lipped mussels are shellfish native to New Zealand and are named for their green edges. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties green-lipped mussels hold, they are increasingly used as supplements for dogs and pets. Because of their inflammatory fighting nature, they are able to treat conditions in dogs such as arthritis and joint pain.
What do Green-Lipped Mussels contain?
One of the most common supplements used to provide adequate omega 3 levels is salmon oil. Over time, it has been discovered that green-lipped mussels deliver an even stronger punch with more than just omega 3 compounds. They contain:
- Omega 3's: Compounds that combat pain and inflammation in joints.
- Glucosamine: Is found naturally in dogs’ bodies and fights inflammation, but senior dogs may need a boost as production slows with age.
- Glycosaminoglycans: Have many functions in the body's tissues including wound repair.
- Polysulfated glycosaminoglycans (PSGAGs): These are essential for building cartilage and joint fluids.
- Magnesium: Strengthens bones and maintains nerve and muscle functions.
- Zinc: Strengthens the immune system and aids in protein and DNA production.
- Other vitamins and minerals: Aiding in absorption
Benefits of Green-Lipped Mussels for Dogs
- Improved joint metabolism: Combining green-lipped mussels with additional; zinc, magnesium, glucosamine, and glycosaminoglycans, can bolster the metabolism of joints providing strength and longevity.
- Reduced inflammation and associated symptoms: Researchers have discovered that fatty acids from green-lipped mussels possess anti-inflammatory properties .These properties inhibit proteins and enzymes that cause pain and inflammation in dogs.
- Improved joint support: Green-lipped mussels help protect and lubricate dogs cartilage, reducing joint pain. In addition, the chondroitin sulfate in green-lipped mussel promotes healthy connective tissue growth.
The best part is that green-lipped mussels for dogs can be consumed easily as a supplement like our Premium Hip & Joint Care which is trusted by dog owners nationwide.
Are Green-Lipped Mussels for Dogs Effective?
In a few recent studies, osteoarthritic dogs were given a diet that included green-lipped mussels. The pet owners and veterinarians started to see improvements in mobility within four to six weeks. Their dogs could climb stairs again, perform the zoomies, chase balls, enjoy interacting with other dogs, and more.
Relieve Your Dog’s Joint Pain with Barx Nutrition's All-Natural Hip & Joint Care Supplement
At Barx Nutrition, our Premium Hip & Joint Care product for dogs is made with all-natural ingredients including; green-lipped mussels, glucosamine, organic turmeric root, and TendoGuard™ (a clinically tested proprietary collagen blend that contains collagen types 1, 2, 5, 10, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate and Mucopolysaccharides). The clinical test results of TendoGuard™ Collagen Blend proved to be effective for arthritis and other degenerative joint diseases. Our product is manufactured in the United States at a FDA approved, eGMP certified facility to ensure the quality and safety of every bottle!
Click here to shop our Premium Hip & Joint Care with green-lipped mussel and get free shipping + our 90 day money back guarantee!