Free Shipping + 90 Day Money Back Guarantee

Indiana

Hip Dysplasia. Two words have the potential to terrify any dog owner. The truth about the disease is that it can happen to any dog owner. It is a painful condition that can affect the quality of your fur pal’s life. It is a skeletal condition that is often seen in larger breeds of dogs but occasionally even occurs in smaller breeds. In dogs with this condition, the ball and socket are underdeveloped and may grind against each other, leading to bones' deterioration over time. Eventual loss and function of the bone will lead to unbearable pain and discomfort in your dog.

All-Natural Dog Hip and Joint Care Supplements in Indiana

Barx Nutrition’s supplements mix eight of nature’s most potent ingredients to alleviate joint problems such as hip dysplasia. We opted for natural products to ensure zero side effects as a result of consumption. Elements such as Collagen Blends are essential to maintain the integrity of the joints, and Organic Turmeric has healing properties like no other. These supplements are made in a FDA approved, GMP certified facility, which warrants safety as well as quality.

Why Choose Barx Nutrition's Premium Hip and Joint Care Products for Dogs in Indiana?

In a taste test about 85% of the dogs consumed the supplements without hesitation, and the remaining 15% ate them with spray cheese, peanut butter, or pill pockets. Either way, it not an impossible task to convince your dog to ingest the supplement. We also offer a 100% return policy within the first 90-days if you happen to be unsatisfied with the product.

If you have any questions about buying Barx Nutrition's dog hip and joint care products in Indiana, feel free to contact us today.