Learn About Our Product
At Barx Nutrition, each bottle of our Premium Hip & Joint Care tablets for dogs are formulated with an all-natural blend. It’s made in a FDA approved and GMP certified facility in the United States to ensure the quality and safety of every bottle. Our Premium Hip & Joint Care combines 8 powerful natural ingredients to alleviate your dog’s arthritis symptoms and ease their hips and joints. It works as a safe and effective alternative to medications that can bring about unwanted side effects. We are fully committed to providing the best all-natural option for your dog’s care to ensure they can live healthy and active lives by your side.
Our Product Benefits
Our product is praised by many dog owners nationwide for the health benefits it has for their dogs. Below are just some:
- Helps ease arthritic symptoms of senior dogs
- Promotes heart health
- Reduces joint pain
- Comes with anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases mobility
- Alleviates pain and stiffness
- Reduces the need for NSAIDs which can bring about unwanted side effects
- … and more!
All Natural Blend
Our product is made with only natural ingredients and comes in chewable, chicken-flavored tablets to encourage your dog to take them. Below are some of the ingredients in our all natural blend:
- Benefits of Turmeric: Turmeric is an Asian spice belonging to the ginger family, and humans have been consuming it for years due to certain health benefits, such as reducing inflammation and promoting heart health. Not surprisingly, organic turmeric has proven to have the same benefits for dogs. Our Premium Hip & Joint Care tablets for your canine friends contain organic turmeric, which comes with wound healing, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-cancer properties. Turmeric offers pain relief for dogs that suffer from chronic inflammation, stiffness, and more serious dog joint diseases.
- Benefits of Glucosamine: Glucosamine can be found naturally in a dog’s body, however as they start to age, their glucosamine levels decrease. Glucosamine is important as it helps in the forming and repairing of tissues – joint pain and arthritis can start to develop when there is a lack of it. Fortunately, senior dogs can get their dose of glucosamine through supplements, coming with the following benefits: improving lubrication between dogs’ joints, restoring joint health, increasing mobility and more. You can also boost your dog’s glucosamine intake through a rich diet consisting of animal bones with attached cartilage or green-lipped mussels.
- Benefits of Chondroitin: As a glycosaminoglycan found in cartilage, chondroitin promotes water retention and ensures adequate shock absorption in the tissues that surround the joint. Dogs that suffer from joint pain will benefit from chondroitin supplements as it can help to inhibit the growth of inflammatory mediators that are destructive to the joint. When combined with Glucosamine its effectiveness is amplified.
- Benefits of MSM: Short for methylsulfonylmethane, this naturally occurring sulfur can provide relief for dogs suffering from a wide range of health conditions, including arthritis and hip dysplasia. Flushing waste out of the body and improving cell function, MSM supplements can help to reduce the inflammatory symptoms your dog experiences.
From easing joint discomfort to alleviating pain, our product is formulated to help improve your dog's quality of life. Discover our Premium Hip and Joint Care Supplements for Dogs today!